1) Guidelines for Abstract Submission (Abstract Proceedings)
Those who are only interested in attending the conference for presentation (NOT FOR PUBLICATION), please submit your abstract(s) following the guidelines as below:
Abstract should be strictly within one A4 page in length apart from the cover letter page and containing at least 200 words;
• Abstract should be submitted in .doc format according to the HEREM Abstract Template;
• Kindly mark "For Oral/Poster Presentation" when submitting the abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org;
• Accepted abstract will be included in abstract proceedings which are just for communication purpose only, and will not get published openly. Full and improved paper based on the abstract could be submitted elsewhere for further publication.
2) Guidelines for Full Paper Submission
• Each submission should be regarded as an undertaking that, should the submission be accepted, at least one of the authors must attend the conference to present the work in order that the accepted paper can be put into digital library. All manuscripts must contain the essential elements needed to convey your manuscript, for example Abstract, Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results, Conclusions, Artwork and Tables with Captions;
• Please ensure that the paper you submitted has not previously been published elsewhere or currently under consideration by another scientific conference;
• Please follow these essential guidelines when preparing your paper;
• Full paper should be submitted in .doc format according to the Microsoft Word Templates or LaTeX2e class file;
As for the Review process, Technical Program Committees will have a Pre-reviewing for the papers at first, performs an initial technical criterial check (paper field, structure of submission, adherence to the submission instructions and English language usage.) with one week. Papers that go through Pre-reviewing will be assigned to related at least 3 reviewers in the same field. And Organizing Committee will according to the Review comments to make the the final decision.
2023 The 9th International Symposium on Hydrogen Energy, Renewable Energy and Materials (HEREM 2023) will be held on October 13-14, 2023 in Bangkok, Thailand as a hybrid event. HEREM 2023 welcomes articles in the field on Hydrogen Energy, Renewable Energy and Materials, dealing with new developments in theory, analytical and numerical simulation and modeling, experimentation, demonstration, advanced deployment and case studies, results of laboratory or field operational tests, under the general theme of Symposium on Hydrogen Energy, Renewable Energy and Materials.
Copyright © HEREM. All Rights Reserved. · 2016-2023